This variant is currently sold out
MADE BY: Vacilando Quilting Co.
SHIPS FROM: Texas Hill Country
DETAILS: The Canal Quilt is a birds eye view of the canals of Amsterdam, lined with all the different personalities of house boats parked along the cobblestone sidewalks. The lines of quilting run horizontally and vertically, distinguishing the canals from the sidewalks and house boats. Each quilt back is one of a kind, incorporating the leftover fabric to create a completely unique, reversible quilt.
- Available in four sizes:
- Crib: 45" x 45", perfect for a little one
- Throw: 60" x 60", great for snuggling on the couch
- Queen: 90" x 90", fits a Full or Queen size bed
- King: 100" x 100", fits a King size bed
- Top: black and flax linen/cotton with terra-cotta, navy and curry cotton
- Binding: terracotta cotton
- Back: one-of-a-kind pieced remnants with unbleached cotton
- Batting: thick U.S.-grown cotton
- Machine pieced, quilted and bound
- Add a hanging sleeve to turn your quilt into a piece of wall art. The sleeve is made with the same fabric as the quilt back and lies flat when not hanging, so you can still use it as a quilt.
- Each quilt is made to order just for for you.
LEAD TIME: 4-6 weeks for production
CARE: Machine wash delicate in cold water with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.