This variant is currently sold out
MADE BY: Vacilando Quilting Co.
SHIPS FROM: Texas Hill Country
DETAILS: The Rimrock Quilt is inspired by a tucked away cluster of homes and ranches, up in the hills north of Joshua Tree. Using minimal shapes that feel fresh yet familiar mimics the vibe of Rimrock, with colors and materials that are comfortable and inviting, but still a little rugged.
- Available in four sizes:
- Crib: 40" x 48", perfect for a little one
- Throw: 60" x 72", great for snuggling on the couch
- Queen: 90" x 96", fits a Full or Queen size bed
- King: 104" x 110", fits a King size bed
- Top: cotton chambray with charcoal and peach cotton
- Binding: natural raw silk
- Back: unbleached cotton
- Batting: thick, unbleached U.S.-grown cotton
- Machine pieced, quilted and bound
- Add a hanging sleeve to turn your quilt into a piece of wall art. The sleeve is made with the same fabric as the quilt back and lies flat when not hanging, so you can still use it as a quilt.
- Each quilt is made to order just for for you.
LEAD TIME: 4-6 weeks for production
CARE: Machine wash delicate in cold water with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.