Trans Pecos Quilt
This variant is currently sold out
MADE BY: Vacilando Quilting Co.
SHIPS FROM: Texas Hill Country
DETAILS: The Trans Pecos Quilt is inspired by the rugged minimalism of West Texas with the soft colors of the Chihuahuan Desert broken up by the bold charcoal, a nod to Donald Judd’s sharp-edged sculptures scattered across the Chinati Foundation in Marfa. Cotton chambray binding tips a hat to the cowboys and ranchers still very alive and well in West Texas. The natural raw silk is nubby and soft, incredibly durable and thermally stable to keep you warm in the winter while still cool to the touch.
- Available in four sizes:
- Crib: 48" x 48", perfect for a little one
- Throw: 64" x 64", great for snuggling on the couch
- Queen: 96" x 96", fits a Full or Queen size bed
- King: 112" x 112", fits a King size bed
- Top: natural raw will with charcoal, peach and gold cotton
- Binding: cotton chambray
- Back: unbleached cotton
- Batting: thick, unbleached U.S.-grown cotton
- Machine pieced, quilted and bound
- Add a hanging sleeve to turn your quilt into a piece of wall art. The sleeve is made with the same fabric as the quilt back and lies flat when not hanging, so you can still use it as a quilt.
- Each quilt is made to order just for for you.
LEAD TIME: 4-6 weeks for production
CARE: Machine wash delicate in cold water with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.