This variant is currently sold out
MADE BY: Vacilando Quilting Co.
SHIPS FROM: Texas Hill Country
DETAILS: The Chisos Quilt is inspired by that cozy feeling of being encircled by the mountains and the warm, dark colors of the volcanic rock that make up the Chisos Mountains. The natural raw silk is nubby and soft, incredibly durable and thermally stable to keep you warm in the winter while still cool to the touch.
- Available in four sizes:
- Crib: 40" x 48", perfect for a little one
- Throw: 60" x 72", great for snuggling on the couch
- Queen: 90" x 96", fits a Full or Queen size bed
- King: 104" x 110", fits a King size bed
- Top: natural raw silk, cotton chambray with charcoal and terra-cotta cotton
- Binding: grey yarn-dyed cotton/linen blend
- Back: unbleached cotton
- Batting: thick, unbleached U.S.-grown cotton
- Machine pieced, quilted and bound
- Add a hanging sleeve to turn your quilt into a piece of wall art. The sleeve is made with the same fabric as the quilt back and lies flat when not hanging, so you can still use it as a quilt.
- Each quilt is made to order just for for you.
LEAD TIME: 4-6 weeks for production
CARE: Machine wash delicate in cold water with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.