This variant is currently sold out
MADE BY: Vacilando Quilting Co.
SHIPS FROM: Texas Hill Country
DETAILS: The Copenhagen Quilt emerged out of the striking simplicity of traditional Danish boat houses and uses the bold, understated colors found all over the city. Multi-directional quilting highlights and separates the movement of each color block and culminates in a design that’s as unexpected as it is simple. All together, the Copenhagen Quilt is pure hygge, the Danish word for the feeling of coziness and contentment.
- Available in four sizes:
- Crib: 48" x 48", perfect for a little one
- Throw: 72" x 72", great for snuggling on the couch
- Queen: 96" x 96", fits a Full or Queen size bed
- King: 104" x 104", fits a King size bed
- Top: black and homespun indigo linen/cotton with terracotta, natural and navy cotton
- Binding: homespun indigo linen/cotton
- Back: one-of-a-kind pieced remnants with unbleached cotton
- Batting: thick U.S.-grown cotton
- Machine pieced, quilted and bound
- Add a hanging sleeve to turn your quilt into a piece of wall art. The sleeve is made with the same fabric as the quilt back and lies flat when not hanging, so you can still use it as a quilt.
- Each quilt is made to order just for for you.
LEAD TIME: 4-6 weeks for production
CARE: Machine wash delicate in cold water with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.