Shibori Koinobori Small Windsock
MADE BY: Gray Green Goods
SHIPS FROM: Boston, Massachusetts
DETAILS: This Shibori koinobori windsock will brighten any indoor or outdoor space. The carp streamer, or koinobori, is flown in Japan to celebrate Children’s Day. The windsock comes in an indigo-dyed drawstring bag—perfect for gift-giving or storing. Hang it on your porch, over your patio or on your outdoor umbrella, and watch it dance in the breeze.
Each windsock will have a slightly different pattern placement. This windsock is meant to change over time in nature. It will fade when exposed to sun and rain, and the eyes and tail will fray a little. Hanging it in a protected setting, such as a covered porch, will keep the color darker.
- Hand dyed in a Japanese Shibori technique with indigo dye
- 100% cotton muslin fabric
- Cotton piping cord is sewn in to make the carp "mouth"
- Natural hemp cord, tied to a metal fishing swivel
- Comes in an indigo-dyed muslin bag
- Measures approximately 4" x 19", hemp cord approximately 5.5"
LEAD TIME: 2 weeks